Keep the “Lights On” in the Church Fundraiser
For a donation of $40 per day you can help with the operating costs of the
church and help “keep the lights on in the church”. As we all know, money is
tight, but we don’t want programs to be discontinued because of a lack of funds.
To help with the expenses of the day-to-day operations of the church, we are
giving our friends and members a chance to help by underwriting the cost of
Here’s how it works:
1. Check the calendar on the table in the Gathering Area, pick a date (or dates) that are
available, and write your name on it.
2. Write your check to “United Methodist Church” for $40 x the number of days you chose.
3. Place your check in one of the envelopes provided.
4. Drop the envelope in the box on the table in the Gathering Area, put it in the offering plate,
or mail it to the church.
5. Thank you for helping to keep the “lights on“ and our programs going in the church!!